Toyota Genuine Parts
Why Choose Toyota Genuine Parts?
- Toyota Genuine Parts are designed with precision and attention to detail, to achieve outstanding levels of fit and function, making a significant contribution to your Toyota’s value and integrity.
- Toyota Genuine Parts undergo extensive testing to comply with all recognised regulatory, safety and environmental requirements.
- Through continuous investments in research and development and cutting-edge technology, Toyota Genuine Parts are guaranteed to provide superior quality, reliability and durability.
- Toyota dealers make use of advanced parts catalogue systems to ensure the part supplied is applicable to your specific vehicle, taking the risk of using the incorrect part out of the equation.
- Toyota Genuine Parts are covered by a 12-month warranty and are the only replacement parts that will not impact the validity of your Toyota’s manufacturer’s warranty.
What is the difference between Toyota Genuine Parts and Non-genuine parts?
When buying replacement parts for your Toyota, there is no better option than Toyota Genuine Parts for the following reasons:
- Genuine parts are not always more expensive than NON-GENUINE parts. Compare our prices.
- The lack of precision in the production process of non-genuine parts results in poor compatibility with Toyota vehicles.
- Non-genuine parts are often made from low grade materials and therefore lack the inherent Toyota Genuine Parts quality.
- The use of non-genuine parts could have costly consequences due to failure of major components.
- The 12-month warranty only applies to South Africa and does not extend over borders.